At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion.
We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most.
From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
The Web Graphic Designer is part of the team responsible for translating ideas and concepts into aspirational and brand propelling assets. You are responsible for the conception and design of electronic marketing tools. You provide expertise in creating design solutions that meet the creative personality, brand identity, and quality standards of the company.
What you do:
- Create web and brand marketing material such as online ads, web banners, social media advertising, multimedia tools, blog and Expert Tip content page;
- Create compelling designs and a user-friendly website layout that will attract and retain customers and maximize the number of conversions of visits to actual sales outcomes;
- Collaborates with the e-commerce/integration team when conceptualizing design initiatives for seasonal campaigns;
- Researches online trends through marketing emails, graphic and website trends by researching the web, visiting markets and competition;
- Establishes and maintains a professional rapport with team and shared services department over the production of material within the agreed deadlines and specifications for each individual job.
Who you are:
- College or University Degree in Graphic Design
- Minimum of five (5) experience in graphic design (retail an asset)
- Strong knowledge in interactive graphic design, web environment and applications;
- Extensive knowledge of MAC environment and Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, …);
creativity and conceptualization with a passion for design and fashion;
- Bilingual French and English
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires you, let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.