Position: Hotel Houseperson
Department: Lizard Creek Lodge & Fernie Slopeside Lodge
Location: Fernie Alpine Resort
Reporting to: Assistant General Manager
Availability: Summer Seasonal
Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. is looking to fill the position of Hotel Houseperson at Lizard Creek Lodge & Fernie Slopeside Lodge at Fernie Alpine Resort.
Reporting to Assistant General Manager, this position requires the ideal candidate to have a positive attitude and have excellent customer service skills. Some of the responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- To ensure a safe, clean, comfortable, and friendly atmosphere for both guests and staff
- Ensure public and personal safety while assisting guests at every opportunity
- Standard janitorial duties for common areas including lobby, bathrooms, change rooms, pool area, and fitness facility
- Exterior cleanness and upkeep of the property, including power washing, garbage collection, painting, and watering flowers
- Housekeeping/Laundry, Maintenance and Front Desk support as required
- Parking control and enforcement
- Follow departmental policies, procedures and service standards
- Know and adhere to the policies, rules and protocols outlined in the Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Employee Handbook
- Know and follow all safe work procedures included in the Safety Management Program
- Know and comply with all expectations of the Injury Management/Return-to-Work Programs
- To perform other tasks and duties that are applicable
- Past experience an asset but not required, we will train!
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team environment
- Reliable and responsible
- Physically capable with a customer service orientation
Full time seasonal position. Weekend shifts also required. Role requires flexibility to meet varying business volumes. RCR offers industry competitive compensation and benefits in a great working environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants. If you are interested in this experience, please apply with your resume and cover letter.
NOTE: Only selected applicants will be contacted for a possible interview. We appreciate your interest in this role.